(Servings: 4 people, Preparation Time: 5 minutes, Cooking Time: 10 minutes)
- Bean Curds : 3 boxes (diced into 6-9 cubes each)
- Green Beans / French Beans / String Beans : 200 g (cut into 2 inches length)
- Garlic : 2 cloves (chopped)
- Vegetable Oil for deep frying
- Salt : 1/2 teaspoon
- Water : 1/2 cup
- Heat up the vegetable oil over high heat in a wok, deep fry the bean curds until golden. Drain well with paper towel and set aside.
- Drain the oil and leave 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in the wok, add garlic and stir fry until golden, add green beans and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and water and cover with lid. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the green beans are tendered.
- Return the bean curd to the wok, stir well with green beans for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish. Serve hot.